Monday, August 6, 2018

Updates

Okies I know I haven't posted anything in awhile.  I had to take a break from Second Life, because I've been really busy in Real Life. I've hardly had time to eat and sleep let along work on my toys.

I have returned to Second Life now and I am currently working on increasing the amount of color options available for the Horsehair Floggers that can be bought separately or a special version that will have color changing ability.

I've gotten a few new ideas for some things specifically I have a supreme ideas for a new system to use in Second Life with my items. I don't want to go into to much detail at this time but I think everyone is going to absolutely love it once it comes out in my shop. My future items will continue to be made Xcite! compatible and anything else I make them compatible with in the future.

I have expanded my items with collars since I have posted here last.  I have also become a OpenCollar Distributor and Designer.  Every collar I make is available in a non-scripted version as well for those who would like them as just jewelry to wear.  If you are interested in a design for a collar and I haven't made it yet feel free to drop me a notecard with the information and we can talk about my ability to make it happen.  I can make it an exclusive custom build for an individual or if the request is an open suggestion it can be something distributed through my store.

Finally, I now have a new inworld store that will not be moving unless I choose to move it.  It can be found here.  On top of new products I am working on new images for all of my products to illustrate them better.



No comments: